City of Asotin Christmas Parade: December 10th, 2016
Enter your Christmas float or group in the Asotin Lighted Christmas Parade!
Line Up Time: 4:15 pm Kids Category
Line Up Location: Asotin City Park Adult Category
Please complete and return this form on or before 12/07/16. If you have any questions, please call Asotin City Hall at 509-243-4411. email@example.com
Please Describe Entry for the Parade Announcer
Mail Entry Form to: Asotin City Hall, PO Box 517, Asotin, WA 99402
- Due to safety issues involving the throwing of candy and other items, groups may provide people to walk along the parade route and pass out items to the crowd, but are not permitted to throw any objects from their float.
- NO HOT RODDING
- No discharge of firearms or simulated type of noise, or fireworks.
- A parent or guardian must accompany any children entered in the parade under the age of 18.
- No water guns, water balloons, or other water throwing devices.
- All horse entries must provide their own cleanup crew.
- It is the guardian’s responsibility to attend to tied horses.
- All entries should maintain a forward motion, with approximately 30 between each entry.
- Smoking and the use/ and or possession of alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are forbidden.
- No profanity allowed during the parade route.
- Drivers of motorized vehicles must have a valid driver’s license.
- All entries are required to have insurance and testify to this by signing the application form.
- The City of Asotin reserves the right to withdraw any unit of which costume or performance conform to the standards of reasonable public taste.
- An approved fire extinguisher should be accessible to the driver.
- Handholds MUST be available to people in a sitting position, and more secure supports should be available to those standing.
- All decorative materials must be manufactured so as to be effectively fire retardant.