Asotin City Park
Chief Looking Glass Park
Rules & Regulations
Reservations are required for a designated area of the Park.
The remainder of the park must remain open for the general public including RV Rental Spaces at City Park.
An RV can rent a space during your scheduled rental time..
- No Driving on Grass!
- Dumpsters please take ALL trash to the dumpsters. Helps eliminate flies and bees.
- DO NOT DISPOSE any cleaning supplies, grease, hot liquid etc., on the grass.
- Wildlife, Plants and all Park Buildings, Signs, Tables and other structures are protected; removal or damage of any kind is prohibited.
- Pets must always be restrained by a camper, cage, and/or hand-held leash. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Fires are allowed in fireplaces, fire rings, and cooking grills. Fires must be completely extinguished prior to leaving the area.
- Postings – Please remove all signs, nails, tape, staples, glue, placards, advertisements and/or inscriptions when you are finished.
- Lost Articles shall be reported to the Clerk-Treasurer, who shall make every reasonable effort to locate the owners.
- Camping or Lodging – No persons may camp without a written permit issued by the City.
- Waste Water – It is unlawful to dump or to drain water from campers or trailers while in the park.
- Grills/Grilling must be kept within the designated picnic areas and attended to at all times. Coals must be disposed of in fireproof containers and removed from park grounds.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the City Park, unless the proper permit is obtained. You can apply for the Banquet Permit at www.liq.wa.gov.
- Engine-driven electric generators may be operated only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Damage Deposit– To have your damage deposit returned, please bring keys to City Hall 121 Cleveland, Asotin WA 99402 Monday following the event. City hall is open 9:00am – 5:00pm. And/Or you can place the keys in the drop box at City Hall and your damage deposit will be returned by mail.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rental Time is defined as “time designated on the Park Facility Application” which includes set-up and clean-up. If clean up is not completed by the designated time the damage deposit will be forfeited.
- The City of Asotin will not be responsible in case of fire, theft, accident or loss of any kind. It is your responsibility to advise all persons sharing the facility.
- Sprinkler System is turned on at 11:00pm nightly.
Please report disturbances to 911